The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Kingdom of Heaven

Went to the preview of this movie (same director as Gladiator) yesterday, fortunately we already booked tickets in the morning otherwise, we wouldn't have any seats.

The movie was quite long (2h20mins), the costume is very nice, story was good, sometimes even quite heavy, it was about the war of Muslims and Christians in Jerusalem. Orlando Bloom was good but his face didn't give an impression of a warrior, not a tough and strong macho man ;-). I would prefer to have Brad Pitt instead because there might be a chance to see his b*tt again LOL.

The best would be Sean Connery but he is old now ;-((. I am waiting for Fox to give me the next season of L Word, a sexy TV serie all about lesbians, and is said to be the next Sex and the City only the difference is "Same sex, Different cities" (hmm, that's probably why Fox was so crazy about it?? ;-)). I like "Ivan", especially when "he" sang "I am your man" to Kit or when Kit tried to explain that it wouldn't work between them because she is straight, with "his" sexy voice, "he" said "How do you know I can't I give you what you want?", but "he" is not around anymore in the last season ;-((

Acc to Fox, it's a trend now some women want to be lesbians ;-)), of course not the normal lesbians (especially big muscle arms women, I remembered there was one time a girl liked me, and she told me how good she was in fixing electricity, plumbing...but she scared me because of her muscles and haircut) , the gorgeous/fabulous ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home