The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Monday, May 02, 2005

First BBQ in 2005

We had excellent weather in the weekend, especially yesterday. So, I organised a bbq at my place. Didn't make anything complicated because I had to wake up at 4.30am to help aunty Vinh (the lady who organised the show for the VN New Year in Feb), she had a stand in the flea market/ brocante/braderie in front of VUB campus (next to Citibank), so I went there to help her display merchandises to sell. Money goes to scholarship fund for students in VN like it was from the New Year show. Anyway, stuffs were really scrap, in my opinions for selling, all the old clothes or shoes, anything, and still there are people buying them!!! In my surprises, she made a net profit of 186 Eur ;-) yesterday.

I went home after helping her displaying the stuffs around 10.20am, went to Place de Chatelain to have breakfast, then heading home to do my usual house work, then prepare foods for the bbq. I had too much meat, beers and alcohol that i felt sick. As the result, I am having a serious headache, and my brain isn't functioning very good.

My Chinese is improving, the teacher said I should be Chinese ;-)), well maybe that wasn't a compliment since VN was part of China thoudsand years ago ;-).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home