The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Thursday, April 28, 2005

"Dear B*tches and *ssholes"...

Yeah, this is one of the ways to help you to get fired that Ben sent, but he also suggested that we should stay home without asking for permission for a week or something ;-).

Fox went out from a budget meeting (I think) this morning, and as usual he was angry at the woman he has to report to. Apparently she asked him to let her read his mails and asked him not to reply, which in any cases Fox refused to do but I think this time he had had enough. Tell her to f*ck off, I said (for those who know me, I rarely swear but sometimes, it feels better to swear to let the anger go).

The thing is Sony might not be a bad company to work for, but unfortunately for us, we are working for the Sony CRM, Sony online shop, where we have the worse management ever. We are currently the only department which has 1 director, 2 general managers, and the rest are all MANAGERS!!! Of course nobody wants to do the shitty work, so they all become managers. I am glad I am not in charge of e-mail marketing anymore because yesterday when we had the e-mail meeting, the new guy whom I am helping for the e-mail is asked to send an e-mail in two weeks. It is true that given the business pattern, we should go along, and business is changing so fast that requires flexibility. However, at Sony Style, this seems to be impossible due to a bunch of stupid *ssholes!!

I know I won't stay here long as the atmosphere is getting too boring for me to bear, most of the people who left Sony Style or Sony is having a good time in other companies. Plus, it is too far for me, that wasn't a problem when my motivation was high, and I wasn't mind to stay late with colleagues, but now I can't wait to get home, or having drinks with friends after working hours.

When we had lunch, Luca mentioned the mail from the HR general manager announcing the profit of Sony and all the craps, it seems like they are preparing us the worse news. Hmm,hopefully the situation will get better as I still remains a loyal customer to Sony's products, before and probably after working for them. After all, I have to admit that the design of their products is very nice. BTW, I am gonna buy a Sony pocket hard disk audio player, NWHD5, silver colour, very cute!! Also when I saw the black pearl AIBO, there is still something about Sony!!

Oh yes, just received an e-mail from the biggest *sshole, apparently he expects to reach budget for April by tomorrow 17.00. I wish someone hit his head real hard!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home