The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

15 application letters for an interview

Job search starts giving me exhaustion, and the weather is too hot today! I could hear a voice in my head as i said it "human beings, they seem to never be happy with what they have got. When it rains, they complain, and when the weather is dry, the sun is shining at its best, they complain :-)". Off today from work to search for jobs, and sort out papers...

I keep my spirits up, try to convince myself not to focus on thinking about being jobless but think that I am going through a significant change in life and it HAS to happen now, it will make me live my life differently, and change certain perspectives. Well, that is what I want to believe :-)

Am I stressed? not really...well, maybe a bit tense from time to time, but isn't that how people who don't have a job feel? Hmm, maybe I am stressed, that probably why I feel like biting people's heads off :-), just kidding...

Anyway, Fox reminded me of the rate for a job interview, 15/1... I talked to my mom yesterday, my sister called, my uncle's ex-wife called...everybody worries "you are too quiet" :-). Well, I am keeping low profile :-)

So far so good, I have never feel as calm as I recently feel in my mind and my soul. It is difficult to love someone, but it requires much more or even being brave enough to let someone to love us back. Breaking up with someone who loves and shares their lives with us is definitely the most painful part in love. Me, I ask for forgiveness for not being strong enough to let someone love me. I am too weak that I rather let myself fall now, so I can get up again, I free myself instead of letting someone to free me. Things go fine, I keep distant, so I don't have to feel the awkwardness in between us, and he understands. Anyway, I don't want him to be frustrated for the change of my mood, I am far from the perfect person he thinks he has found.

Strangly, I feel like I am loved as ever, and I wish him happiness with all my heart.

Love always!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home