The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Monday, July 11, 2005

"You're the bad one" ;-(

Spent yesterday afternoon in Bois de la Cambre-rollerblading with Ruben, the weather was good, so there were a lot of people in the park. After that, I went to have dinner with the Vnese gang.

Anyway, the other day I saw the African frog, so I told uncle the story with Sofia, and he was asking "alors, est ce que tu lui as donne un coup de pied dans son cul? quel conard". Of course, with his terrible languages and bad temper, I didn't want to say anything much.

Cristine called as well, she just came back from France, and this weekend is going to Greece with Irene and the crazy Russian girl (can't never recall her name). We talked a bit, and Cristine said something that hurted me a little. "Do you still see that guy?"-she asked, I told her not really, and she just concluded "you're the bad one", of course with a small laugh on the phone. I don't mind, Cris can think whatever she wants, I think I have done things right so far, and I have jobs to think of now.

Co nhieu luc tao nghi chuyen nay dau co lien he gi voi tao, tao moi la nguoi unhappy. Brian goi e-mail, dang o Laos, va se den Viet Nam, noi chuyen rat de thuong "I wish you were here, miss talking to you"...I don't know...Cong viec o Belgium dao nay cung rac roi, kiem viec lam ma khong co ra, nhieu luc thay chan nan lam. Time will heal, and eventually everything will become the past, nhung ma nhieu luc cai cau noi "if you are not happy, then maybe you're right" hay la "if that is what you want, I can't do anything" lam tao suy nghi. Tao khong dong y cho lam, neu ma unhappy, thi phai work things out, talk, explain, why said that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home