The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

"Maybe you should change job to plumbing" ;-)

Went climbing with Ruben yesterday, I made a lot of improvements, my body is more relax and less tense than before, and I could feel that I climb faster as well. Ruben thought it was because I read the book, but I haven't had a lot of time to read it, in any cases I am quite happy ;-). My uncle joined for a while, Gosh, he is good! He is improving so fast that I am abit worried that he will beat me soon ;-)). We stayed almost 3h there.

After that, uncle dropped me home, he was invited to dinner, and I didn't feel like joining. Plus, Sudhir told me that there were a few things needed to be fixed in the apartment, so I saw him. A few bulbs are broken, and the most important was the shower, I thought the shower face was broken, but when I checked it was the shower arm, so I changed it for him. Sudhir laughed a lot when he saw me fixing the shower, I should consider changing my job apparently.

I never needed to ask my uncle when it came to this sort of thing, probably because I knew he would do the same? I used to come and helped his workers when I was student, and learnt many things around the house. Sudhir offered Indian pasta for dinner, then I went upstairs and started making soya milk. I had to do it because I soaked the beans since Sunday.

Sometimes, I wonder where does all that energy I have come from... Maybe I just like keeping myself busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home