The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Sunday, July 10, 2005

"what's your secret? I want to make Nicolas happy" :-)

Haven't talked to Fox since we were back from Sweden trip (we see each other at work almost every day, but lately, we didn't seem to talk a lot like we used to - like Fox said it seemed like we had not talked for ages), so yesterday we met for a movie.

When we were queuing, we saw Aziza and one of her colleague (whom Fox said might be a lesbian :-)-she is quite pretty). I don't know what is with Aziza, every time I see her, she starts:

Aziza: "you still didn't tell me your secret"
Me: "what's secret?" :-)
Aziza: "you changed, you look different, sparkling, bright...I don't know, is there someone?"
Me: "No, I'm just out of love and jobless"
Aziza: " and you are happy?"- must be a surprised for her :-)
Me: "Yeah, trying to at least, nothing much I can do" :-)
Aziza: "but that's good, even Nicolas told me the other day that you are different, and I was like "wat? you are looking at her now?"" LOL- typical Aziza.

We saw Dirty Shame, which is a very stupid movie about sex addicted. Then, we went to have dinner in Boniface, Food and Love, a nice trendy restaurant, served good cuisine at quite reasonable prices. After two galsses of rose, Fox took coffee after meal, we moved on to Belga cafe for a few beers. We talked a lot me and Fox, about the master program he want to do next year, about Cristine and Jeremie's bachelor parties. I will miss all these...

Reading Becoming Madame Mao, a history story about the wife of Mao Tse Tung, she is amazing, a real fighter, I think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home