The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Friday, July 08, 2005

"I need a girlfriend"

I went downstairs to take out my clean clothes from the washing machine and ran into Sudhir, he invited me for a drink upstairs...

We talked a bit about jobs and all, then suddenly...

Sudhir: "I need a girlfriend now, I thought I could live without one for a while, but now I think I need one"

Me: "Find yourself one then, you can have one easily, have a job, a company car, a nice apartment, what are you waiting for?"

Sudhir: "How about you? How is your relationship with the guy from Leuven?"

Me: "The guy from Leuven has a name, FYI, don't think it concerns you, but everything is fine"---very pissed, so I went on -" and even though we are now neighbours, but it is better that you stop calling me too often."

Sudhir: "Let's change the subject"

Me: "No, it's ok, I have some stuffs to finish, good nite"

So, I guess he is also upset now, I feel a bit bad to be too straightforward and harsh, but I was the whole day out in the rain, looked for jobs, tired, and then with all the irritated questions, I just lost my control. And it is true that although my personal life isn't that great for the moment, it is not anybody's business.

....GRRRR...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home