The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Toilet manners

Gosh, I don't understand why some people do not know what respect is all about!

I am really not fond of going to public toilet (duh, who likes that anyway?). In fact, I don't understand how many girls just love to go to the bathroom, me to be honest, I usually try to get away with public toilet (no matter how clean it is, at the end the number of people go there...;-((().

But if we have to find ourselves in need of going, don't we know that there is someone else will come after, and therefore keeping the toilet clean is vital? Apparently NOOO, some women are very proud of letting others know that they are having their periods, so they just leave their private stuffs where everyone else who comes after can ENJOY, or after they have defecated (literally speaking), they just leave the whole scene there.

What's about men? It occured to me that most men might enjoy dancing with their penis in the toilet (that explains why most women complain that they find urine everywhere on the floor after their husbands or boyfriends urinated-everywhere else but the toilet, can you imagin? ;-))). It likes they have the gun but don't know how to use or aim it correctly.

Anyway, enough with this "toilet" subject because I guess I will be upset all the time if I talk about it ;-).

I am very excited to know that there will be a remake of "Outlaws of the Marsh", a chinese novel about 108 rebellious heroes, that I used to read when I was teenager (when I was also very rebellious, maybe I am still a bit now? ;-))). I still remember how excited I was every time my mom took me to see the old version of this movie, of course my favourite TV heroes now are all old, and barely move but I used to like one of them so much. I thought he was so handsome, and even dreamt that one day I would marry someone who is as handsome as him heheheh but recently when I was in VN, I saw him played in one of Chinese TV serie, and he was a grandpa with a big fat stomach ;-(, I guess beauty definitely doesn't last long ;-))).

Kungfu, baby? ;-) Aicha!!!!
Click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home