The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Friday, November 18, 2005

Mamma Roma

It is a pizzeria place on Chee de Vleurgat (very near to Flagey lakes), where they serve crispy, gorgeous Italian cold and warm pizza by weight.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take my camera with me yesterday, so I can't show you how delicious the pizza pieces look and taste MMMMM. I am not so fond of pizzas, but really these are delicious, and with 15 E including drinks, you can enjoy real Italian pizza for TWO, and you can try different sorts of pizza accordingly without worrying whether you can finish or not. The place is small, but trendy (yeah, we like trendy, new place, don't we? ;-), kitchen is clean, in short nice place to hang out.

That's the thing about Brussels, when there is a good place to eat, it seems word of mouth is the best marketing technique ever.

I guess Fox and me approved, we definitely like Mamma Roma!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home