The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Monday, January 30, 2006

Manioc Cake-Banh Khoai Mi



Not in the good mood this evening, got into a stupid argument...Anyway, I decided to bake a cake to keep my mind busy, not to think about it.

Reading Politics at the moment, Brian recently sent this book, apparently it's a good book. So far it has nothing to do with politics ;-), it's not about politics, the first pages are actually about sex ;-P, yeah yeah guys but that does not last long. It gets quite interesting now, and quite funny.

Doing some research on legal aspects of hotel for my business plan at the moment, gets busier and busier with this final work papers, but learnt a lot.

My two arms are so tired after too many push-ups in my boxing class (yeah, I picked this class up again), but it's nice to sweat a lot ;-). You feel sort of healthy hehehe.

There are more and more pages in my off-line book but it still does not goes any where, but I am addicted in writing it now. Why this rush I wonder?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home