The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Minh's cradle


The cradle is for Minh, Vietnamese baby ;-), I bought it really cheap in Place Jeu de Balle's flea market months ago when they announced that they are expecting a baby.

Did not have time to renovate it until recently, as the child birth is approaching. So, I have to clean, took out the old paint, which is a pain in the neck, paint the new paint twice... Anyway, the father has decided to name his baby Minh, which is a very nice for boys actually.

Minh= shining, bright, luminous...In many Vietnamese poems, the word is used frequently to describe a good King, which cares for his people, fairness...etc, it also describes the beauty of the moon...Btw, I liked a guy named Minh before I came to Belgium ;-). So, no need to say how much I like this name ;-).

I have chosen a couple of very nice fabrics for this cradle, and I think I will have to visit Ikea this week to buy the matress. Hopefully, it will be ready next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home