The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The world is not hopeless ;-)

New work ;-)



As you know, I have been complaining about how the world turns out to be an ugly place where the human race has fallen to the bottom of darkness ;-).

But recently, I met many good people that I start feeling happier with this world. Of course, the things that those people do and their actions are meaningless for them, they do them because it's in their nature to do so. They did even know that they have done a good things, they think it is the right things to do. Yeah, you might have been surprised but living in this world has made me become skeptical, doubtful, that is why I appreciated so much when someone does something good, they remind myself to do the right things.

Hopefully, I can experience them more...

3 Comments:

  • At 3:08 AM, Blogger VanPham said…

    Thao, you have eyes on art. I feeel jealous ;)

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Vagabonder said…

    hehhe, you know to make many creative things, and that makes me jealous ;-). If only I can draw better. Because i don't have any basic in drawing, thus no perspective in my drawing, that's why I can apply colours, but the drawing is always disappointing ;-)

     
  • At 2:07 AM, Blogger VanPham said…

    I am not expert at art but I am really attracted to this area. I used to go to the art museums in Hiroshima when they had displays. For me, the colors co-ordinates in pictures is always as if magic....I think you are good at this.
    By the way, I haven't baked any almond cookies yet, but why don't we try? I am so excited for your cookies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home