The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Resolutions, finally ;-)

2007 has gone far now, so I will just sum up a couple of major moments of last year. There were as usual worries, stresses, sadness, happiness..etc, the different aspects in human lives. Worries? my uncle got sick and stayed in hospital for about a week, that scared me a lot since the year before, he enterred hospital for more than two weeks. Stress? Worked on my thesis, got locked for some weeks because of missing some facts to complete it. Sadness?hmm, that question results into many answers, in fact, 2007 was a year full of frustrations. Happiness? Well, I graduated, and made some new interesting good friends. Administration-wise was also very bumpy. Hence, 2007 was a year (like 2005, and 2006) that I could not wait to say good bye to.

So, what's about 2008? Plans? I have a few. Resolutions? I can only share those that I might be able to keep track of.

Health: Comparing to my lack of self -discipline in 2007, in 2008, I will commit myself to a healthier life style ;-), meaning drink more water, jogging more often, hopefully will be able to go back to practice indoor climbing again, and learn swimming.

Travel: I am planning to go back to China for some long months, this time I will depart from VN, and I hope my best Vnese girlfriends will join me (before they all get married and have children ;-))

Personal Commitment: call my mom more often, read more books, write more on blogs.

Hobby: paint more painting, especially take comic drawing course.

Profession/ Job: I will only get jobs that I am intersted in doing, and hope to open my own restaurant (where my customers do not have to taste foods that I cook ;-))

Love: I think if I want to live an exciting life, achieving my goals, I might need to live the M-word out of my system for a while ;-) (well, at least until I find a rich husband, who love me and do not care much if I spend his money for shoes ;-))-Dream on, girl!

Apart from that , the Lunar New Year is coming soon, in less than a month. Apparently, the Rat year is gonna be a good year for me since the last three year I was suffering from a three year of difficulties ;-), don't really get that but well I am looking forward.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:52 AM, Blogger VanPham said…

    Thao! Sounds you have a lot of fun this year. Keep going ahead with a lot of hope and challenges!

     
  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger VanPham said…

    BTW, do not forget to appeal for Belgium beers at your own restaurant! ;)
    Belgium beer is the best beer I have never tasted before. I love Chimay!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home