The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Wishing everyone a SUPER GREAT 2008!


Many friends asked what would be my resolutions for the new year, well, this year I decide to not make them too early. In that way, I have time to think about what will be doable and achievable ;-). On the other hand, I can say that I have already start working on one of my resolutions. Yeah, it is one of the things I have long wanted to resolve, hopefully, I can finish it without causing too much damages ;-). I also decide not to look back in 2007 because I don't want to start 2008 with regrets or excitements.
This year, I feel extremely strong, and new ;-). I want to welcome 2008 with a fresh, happy start. And I do have plenty of wishes this year, according to the fortune teller, I will be very happy at the end of 2008 ;-). Something to look forward to, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home