The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oh! Happy days

After several months of frustrations, stress, what I have been waiting has finally arrived. That is to say we should never give up (I almost did, but I would not in the future).

Yesterday I received the big news, which really made my day, and I still can't imagin how easy it became. Finally, I can plan on my big trips, of course, first need to work on the budget, but it won't be a big problem. I am so happy! My 30s BD will be a big one, and I hope I will celebrate in the place that I have been dreaming to be. The place I want to see before I die ;-).

Nothing could stop me now, I feel like I could move mountains, cross river, even that won't make me tired. And I am going to take my first swimming lesson next week, which of course open more doors to new discovery (the water world ;-)).

OMG, can I be happier? ;-). Anyone up for a big bear hug? anyone? anyone at all? ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home