The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Friday, September 03, 2010

Just thoughts

I finished reading "Nothing to Envy" book, it reminds me so much of Vn during the 80s. FYI, the book is about to North Koreans's lives. Maybe what I like from the book the most was the love between two young persons who finally have gone different ways.

I am now reading ' Sky Burial' of Xin Ran, a very good comtemporary chinese writer, she is the author of "The Good Women of China"...In this book, I enjoy the journey of a newly wife who went on journey to look for her lost husband in Tibet. Maybe the intensity of her love really moves me, I am not sure if we modern women would set a journey to an unknown land, where you don't speak the language, when there is a war and all other dangers that await for us.

Anyway, I should be happy at the moment because my mom will be in about two weeks or so, and I am but sometimes, my mood just sort of swings to the melancholy side for a few hours and I am unable to determine what and why :-). I guess not even that, it actually is an unsatistified and restless feeling.

My feelings are exactly like "Everybody knows" of Leonard Cohen ;-), it is like everything seems calm on the surface but it is like there is a largest storm within me. It is like I am lost and even if there is a clear direction for me to take, I don't want to take it. Can that be possible? I would like to find a deeper explanation of things. Maybe I really have to go on a spiritual journey like "Eat, Love, Pray" :-) or maybe the fact of fighting the zombification process that the society is forcing us. After all, we are living in a processed world. Everything is being processed, foods, pleasure, lifestyles...

I have always amazed on the way people meet, I find it is fascinating that I live in Belgium even though I was born in VN :-). Am I crazy thinking that? It's probably because I always believe in destiny, you meet some people because you have had an appointment since your previous lives. Is that a sign that because I believe in that, most of my very good friends I met them in the most strangest circumtances :-). I love that.

...still feeling restless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home