The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

RRRhhh cold

Not so many things at work today, it is quite calm although I think tomorrow will be quite a day for me.

We are going out this Friday because next weekend Fox will be on his China trip, and also because last Sunday was Sofia's birthday. So, it will be nice to see all favourite people, it can be quite some time that we will gather again.

Fox has been telling me about the food that we will try in HK, shops..I am quite excited, and Steven told me that there is a sleeper train to Guilin as well, I didn't know this, I thought there was only sleeper bus. And it's the same price (24 US dollar), same schedule as the bus. So, I think I will take train, it's probably safer. You never know if the bus driver falls asleep ;-)).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home