The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Chez Mama

Received a call from Cris in late morning yesterday asking if I was free to party in the evening. It is her birthday on Monday, but she is travelling to Budapest with Jeremie (on Coke's budget!!!!-Damn lucky), so she won't be here.

Anyhow, after Chinese class, I looked for Cris's BD present. When I arrived home, it was around 6pm something, it was raining, so I didn't feel like going out anymore, so did Mr Sui Wei. But then, Jeremie smsed said there would be a gay parade (which happened the whole day yesterday in center of Brussels-and I had no ideas!!!), and apparently the restaurant is kinda chic. So, that put me in the mood of dressing up. Decided to go for a short jean skirt, sexy open green top with black heel with traps, earings (H&M, cute, cheap, as the result, I have swollen earlopes today!!!), necklace, Mango jacket that I bought on sale last year.

Of course, Foxxy showed up very trendy as well, wearing all the "PRODUCT", Kenzo black shirt, I forgot the brand of his kinda suit jacket, adias limited edition city shoes..; We arrived at the restaurant, Italian food. Ordered two charcuterie dishes for the group, mostly Coca Cola people, and I tried out a pizza, I chose something less cheese and meat, but still I just can't love pizza!!!! For me, every time I go to an Italian restaurant, I always order pasta with any red sauce made from tomatoes, any other cream sauce is really out of the question. I just don't eat fatty stuffs, and with pizza, just never like it!!

I took a limon chello after meal, it is said that it's good for digestion, not bad! We decided to somewhere else, it was already 12.15pm. We arrived at a Brazillian bar (in the gay quartier of Brussels-near chez Mama) where other Coca Cola people are hanging out. It was a smoky bar with Brazillian music, there was a weirdo bothered me...This is typical Brussels, whenever I am in a bar, it feels like people are just there trying to get laid or somethin'. "Are you from China?", "NO, Vietnam", "Oh, I have been there, very nice, beautiful girls (?????), I was in Hanoi, "Cam on" , "OK" I said. Thank God, Stephane rescued me. We chatted a bit, I think he was flirting, so turned to Steven (my first impression was what a weirdo, but then he turned out to be very cool), Flemish from somewhere near Aals, journalist to become, so very interesting to talk to. He gave his number in case I want to have a drink, anytime he said.

The troop decided to go to Ancien Belgique after, so me and Fox decided to party our own way. We went to Chez Mama to see drag queens. Downstairs was fully packed, so we went upstairs, which was also nice to hang out. Fully safe for a girl at least, noone bothers anyone, everyone is into their own biznis :-). There was a gay couple, one guy looked rather old for me, they were making out the whole time, and a lesbian couple (or not?), whihc danced very sensually, Fox and I thought that was damn HOT!! There was one drag queen, she sang "Frozen" Madonna song, so skinny, I could never know whether she is a he from the back. Bien sur, Mama was great although her body is very masculine, but her performance remains the best. She has style, like a diva. Most of the song she chose were in French but very nice "...Et pourtant je ne sais pas comment l'aimer", putting her arms around her body...I was thinking about Ivan in L word, also a drag queen and his lovely song "If you wanna a lover, I'll do anthing you ask me to. If you wanna another kinda love, I'll wear a mask for you. If you wanna a partner, take me hands....If you wanna a boxer, I'll step into the ring for you. If you wanna a doctor, I will examine every inche of you...you know you can, I am your man"

When we decided to go downstairs to check if there were places, " Wait, I love you, you have beautiful eyes and mouth" -"Wait a minute, are you gay?" I asked the guy who rushed after me on the stairs :-).

We left Chez mama around 3am in the morning.

Sunny today, maybe I'll go to the Royal garden in Laeken later. I think I 'll dive into bed for a little nap again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home