The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

"If that is what you want, then I can't do anything"

Me and Fox went to the new bar in Flagey on Monday, "the Guru bar" ;-). When we looked at the menu, drinks are more expensive, a cocktail costs 10E, foods are diversity, sort of fusion, and the price is low (first impression), clearyly it is a place where they get profit on drinks, not on foods...very trendy, fashionable place. However, when the foods brought to us, surprises, small portions, quite expensive for what it is, and very bad-dish decoration is good though. I ordered a tomatoes soup with basilum..., and they served it cold in a small glass-interesting but god, the taste is not a soup, sweet like a tomatoes juice-clearly, they are good at cocktails!! So, not recommended for foods definitely.

I took my uncle to indoor climbing yesterday, he is good!!! I thought he wouldn't pass the 4- (he is not so fat at the end, quite slim for his age) but he is already 5-, and I am still struggling with 5 ;-). I think he is going through a what people called "mid-life crisis", but it's positive. Maybe he just wants to cheer me up and encourage me. So, now I will go twice a week for practicing, Tuesday with Ruben and Saturday with my uncle. I have to go to Leuven after Sweden to buy my climbing shoes. I got a bit addictive to this sport, if I don't go, I miss it somehow. Probably because I meet new friends there, they talked about places that I have ever been to, their experiences in climbing..etc, and spend a couple of hours on climbing, learn new techniques, it makes me forget other things...

After that me and uncle ate quickly, and went to movie to see Batman, not so bad although sometimes, it's quite slow. I am happy that uncle still spends time with me, I wonder who is the mysterious woman that the guys are talking about? ;-) .

So, that is it, I knew it would be hard, and it will be tougher for me in the next couple of weeks (or probably forever) but someone has to make a decision, and as I am supposed to be stronger (?? he said that), I should do it. We talked about this several times already, and he is right if I am not happy, why continue to see him...Maybe I just don't want him to see me struggling with finding a job, I guess just not the unusual troubles that a local would have...Probably this job situation just happens for me to decide.

He is always ok with whatever I say, not even give a little effort in saying something like "I know it's difficult for you, but let's go through this together...". Never mind.

Men, they can't never read women correctly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home