The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Loc An resort

Just came back from the beach yesterday.

There are plenty of resorts opened in VN, so each of them has their own beach. This makes the beach cleaner, and the service is great.

It's really not easy to earn money in VN. People work so hard here, and still they seem to struggle a lot. That makes me less enjoy having fun because I see many people suffer...Well, China is not better but Chinese are anyway not my people, so that makes a difference somehow. Travelling opens our eyes, there are so many people do not have enough food, and children can not go to school. It breaks my heart.

Of course, VN is growing, but it leaves behind many poor people who can not catch up. If you want to have your hair washed, it costs less than 2Eur, and that includes facial massage, and fresh cucumber mask. It is nice to spoil yourself a bit, but when you think of many people who works hard to earn money, you seem to not have fun any more.

Most young people leave school to work, and they are really young, 18-19 of age. Talking about being unlucky ;-(...they are either married or already have chidren in that age... I have seen a lot of children from friends, to be honest, I feel like having a baby tomorrow ;-)

Internet connection seems not to cooperate today, and I am not in the mood in writing long post although I have so many things to write about.

Mom is fine and happy now, I think she was just missing me and my sister a bit ( a lot actually).

Manu wrote a long mail to tell me about their climbing trip, and he seems to be a bit sad in his mail. It is not easy when you break up with someone you love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home