The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Manicure, Pedicure, Massage or else?

I am going to the beach tomorrow for one day, just want to spend some quiet time alone. Mom is not happy, I am worried. The other day she cried when she talked, and I had no idea what was wrong. She didn't want to say anything...I think I also get that from her.

Today she seems to be a bit better, I think she is feeling lonely, and unhappy, sometimes she does not have anybody to talk to. It breaks my heart to see my mom unhappy like this ;-(, I took her to beauty salon today, had her hair done, manicure, pedicure, massage...I want her to be happy.

I want to talk or write a lot to someone to talk about it, but I don't know why I don't feel comfortable to talk about things in my family to him anymore. I guess because I do not want to bother him and that maybe I just want him to be happy and enjoy doing what he wants to do. As said, when you love someone, you don't need to be with them, but just think of them and wish that they are ok and happy with their life.

Otherwise, VN has been great, happy to be home, meeting Nhung to give her Brussels news on VNese mafia, see how her life has been since she moved back, shopping, riding scooter around the city, eating a lot of different sort of noodles (Speciality from the North-PHO, bun rieu, central-Bun bo hue, mi quang, and the south-hu tieu, mi), hundred kinds of desserts...and a lot of guavas, green mangoes MMMM

I am glad that Fox is taking salsa now to show his beautiful arse ;-), Manu is going to Ardennes with Delzoe and Gabor to climb, and takes good care of Ruben's plants...He still asks when I come back, so he can plan a trip to Paris to pick me up, although I think I will say no, don't feel good to let him doing that unless I am not in relationship with anyone? or Do I? ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home