The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Monday, August 22, 2005

Viet Nam

I am almost ready although there are many little things I have to take care of before I go. So, I have been so busy since this morning, going to the bank, to South Station to pick up my train ticket, meeting Manu and Gabor for lunch to see their climbing pictures from Kazakthans, and gave Manu the key of Ruben's place, so he can take care of the plants.

He asked if I wanted to get a lift to Midi station in the morning, and told me not to forget to write e-mails and send pictures...

When I was on the way back, I met a nice girl from Estonia, she is coming here for "au-pair", and will come back after she finishes to study...So, she was just asking about which school she could learn French...So, I just spend some time to give her addresses, phone number, and since she was lost in the underground, I took her to Art Lois and explained which one she should take..

About the trip, I don't think I will be sticking around Saigon often, will be travelling first in the Central, and then Mekong river. I don't know if I will be going to Hanoi, but I hope I can take my grandmom to her village a bit further than Hanoi as I promised her last time.

Looking forward to the trip although I am quite shocked about news from sister, plus this morning from uncle...God, too much to take in before departure!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home