The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Thursday, August 18, 2005

So now you find a climbing partner and someone who laugh at your jokes? :-)

There is a small butterfly in my appartment, my grandfather used to say butterfly brings happiness :-). I hope this one does (and maybe it will survive Mika and Yoda).

Someone threw away a plant on the street, and it is one of plant that gives flower in the night, and the smell is really good, my grandfather loved the flower when he was still alive. So, I rescued her. I changed the soil, gave her vitamins, and put her in beautiful ceramic pot. I hope she will live. All the plants are healthy, they are getting greener and greener. I am a bit worried now that I am leaving, they might die again :-(, everything needs love...Also, my baby plant gave me a small beautiful violet flower...

Manuel texted me to ask if I have time to have a drink with them tonite. It is funny sometimes why with certain people, you feel such an attraction toward them. Is it because they have a strong charism? is it because they are funny? Is it because they share the same view about life? is it because they are adventurous? is it because they bring such a strong energy when you are around them? Is it because they are different from what you are? more outgoing, cool and have a "I don't care" look but deep down a loving person? Is it because they are new and mysterious? Too many questions, too few answers :-) Maybe it is time to stop asking questions and enjoy life?

Getting very busy because my departure is on Tuesday, and I have not done much for the trip, and there are many stuffs to be taken care of before I go. Sh*t, talking about that, I still have to book my train ticket to Paris!!!

BTW, I am working as volunteer in bars for this Festival Fiesta Latina 2005 on Sunday, they give T-shirt, gift pack, food and drinks, and of course Latinos :-)). It's a cool event, info on Tourism in Latin America, salsa dance contest, concerts..etc.
Click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home