The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

"Gentle on my mind"

"Hi miss Vietnam, do you climb tonite?"

Me: "Yes, will be leaving my place around 6pm"

"ok, I will come to pick you up then-sorry I will not ask because you always say no :-)"

Me: "okee, I'll see you in an hour, btw Ruben left for Cuba"

He arrived at 6pm. This morning when I was jogging, I couldn't resist to smile at a thought of him...

"A small baby banana plant for you, before I left you complained your plants were dying"

Me: "Thank you. Actually, I have some plants now, two of which a friend gave me, Mika ate them :-)"

Me: "So, how was Mont Blanc?"

"Good good, we had a lot of fun, not so tough. BTW, do you like sailing?"

Me: " well, it looks cool :-) but I don't know how to swim"

" WHAT??, how come you don't know how to swim, everybody knows :-). Hmm I will teach you how to swim. You miss many things if you don't know how to swim. I will join some friends for sailing in September, wanted to ask if you like to come"

Me: "I know, you are not the first person who tells me I miss many nice things, but don't know I am a bit afraid... once my head is under the water, I get completely panic"

"Don't worry, you will be fine with me :-)), let's go swimming next week. Anyway, free this Saturday? wanna go to marktrock in Leuven?"

Admitted that I have found him kinda cute, but I didn't notice that he was THAT cute :-). His eyes are dark blue, very deep and sincere, nice smile, and what's else? yeah, not so much taller than me, and his text messages are somehow attractive :-))

I wonder what has happened between him and his girlfriend. Don't get any wrong idea here... It is always painful to break up with someone, and they have been together for 6 years. Hmm, relationship...

Okey, no more talking about guys...Interview went good yesterday...I don't know if I have luck this time. I need a job otherwise I will die soon :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home