The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

"No money-communist?"

Communist bro

I cleaned up my old stuffs yesterday, and found some "art pictures" of me :-). It was like "Whow, who is this?", then "WHAT? that can not be me, but it's MEEE" :-). Those pictures must be 3 years old or something, very cool, unfortunately I can't post them, they" are identified as containing adult material" hehehehehe. BTW, also found many cool dresses that I have not worn, many of them are quite nice to tango in...hmm, made me wonder.

Sudhir called yesterday when I was on the way to my climbing club.

"Where are you?"
Me: "On the way to go climbing"
Sudhir: "Where?"
Me: Grrr "in the city"
Sudhir: "what's time will you be back?"
Me: "i don't know"-felt like killing someone
Sudhir: "how come you don't know what time you will finish?"
Me: "are you my father?" -adding with a small laugh, tried to be polite
Sudhir: "maybe we can go out tomorrow then"
Me: "I have plans tomorrow"
Sudhir: "Thursday? we can go for a beer or something around 8.30pm"
Me: "okeee"-gosh, I couldn't say no

I feel a bit bad sometimes for him, but what can I do. I don't want to lose a friend but hmm..., well I hope Sudhir will soon find a girl...


Me: "I think I am becoming a communist, more and more, every day"-in very serious voice.
Uncle: LOL- "Now that you are jobless, have no money, you are a communist, when you have money, you are something else"
me: " yeah, let's put what we both have together, and divide everything equally" hehehehhe
me: "I am a communist" :-)

Man, I feel like writing a big book :-). "Thao, stop dreaming, back to reality, you are jobless, please find a job" :-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home