The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Hangover and sick :-(

I am sitting to write this post with my head spinning, my throat is dry even though I have drunk a lot of water, my stomach is a bit upset...So, basically I will not remember a lot what I am writing :-)

Have not been drunk that serious for a long time! Man, I can hardly remember what happened yesterday...I just knew that we drank a lot of good wines, Pinot Noirs from Chile, finished ice-cream, watched Anaconda...it's still a mess in the living room, and next to me a small plastic bucket for me to puke....I think they left early in the morning or something...

Although I have not puked after the crawling, crying, moarning in the bathroom, practically unble to move my body, and almost stayed asleep in there :-) (yeah, I always behave like a baby when I get drunk)...All the typical symptoms of drunk Thao...not so pleasant but this time noone saw me drunk (or maybe?)...I hope I didn't say or do anything stupid yesterday, I couldn't remember a lot.

Have to go back to bed now, I think it's raining, all my windows are open, but I don't care...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home