The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Friday, March 27, 2009

Cats


Friday morning I woke up and saw Mika tried to pee but was unable to. Of course completely panic, we called the vet. Fortunately, she was about to leave to her clinic, so she asked us to bring Mika in.

He finally had his operation, we picked him up after work. I could not hold my tears when I saw him, there was blood everywhere, and I didn't dare to look at the wound. He is now getting better (I hope so), still looks very tired since he still has to take pain killers and antibiotics but he starts eating slowly (that's a good sign for a gourmand cat).

Yoda is very much curious with the plastic thing Mika is wearing to avoid him from leaking his wound ;-). He sits and stares at Mika from far distance with his very suspicious eyes every time Mika moves around.

Pictures coming up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home