The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Friday, September 10, 2010

About Horses

Yeah, as the title suggested my mind is in the wandering mode.

No, I am not sure if it is in that mode but at least I know it has been in ecstasy, not the joy ecstasy, I am afraid ;-(, my body was floating in the air with no soul but I feel constantly the intense pain, a kind of pain that is so real that can never be healed. Anyway, that is a subject for another day where the pain might go to sleep...

So, I was thinking about horses, it was because in Xinran's book, a horse suicided (yep, you heard me right) to save two ladies when it approched a cliff in the dark and only felt the danger when it came close...A friend laughed but well, I do think horses can actually sacrifice themselves for their masters. I saw many movies about this when i was younger, some legendary horses. All these great characters, wild, stubborn (ok, not so great), faithful, independent...

Did I say my Chinese astrology sign is a horse :-)?

yeah, silly post, I just wanted to write something to lessen my pain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home