The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Monday, January 31, 2005

You think you know me? You will know better...;-)

For the info, I am going to participating in a special Lunar New year event organized privately by the Vietnamese patriots in Brussels (The reason I specified is because we have the whole Vietnamese community here but no many willing to participate. There was also one event organized by the Vietnamese embassy last Saturday though. I went there, very nice with traditional singers, and dancers from Vietnam...great).

I will be performing with a group a young people the traditional bamboo dance (he he it's originally from the ethnic group, montagnards), so of course you guys will see me in costumes ;-), and on stage. Me, imagin that, would be fun for you to watch. There will be food as well, and the ticket costs 20E.

Will communicate address if any is interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home