The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Friday, May 13, 2005

Final destination

I am so tired today, don't know if it is because of this melancholy weather or because of the amount of beer that I consumed yesterday. If I remember correctly, I think I drank 3 white beers and two gueuzes. We had lots of fries and frikadel (???-sort of meatstick). Plus, there is a delay in mail delivery in Sony and some mails could have been corrupted. Therefore, this morning, I received mails that were sent to me on Wednesday..Nothing important, mostly from Coke and Toyota people for going out in some clubs.

It is exciting to know how many surprises that life can reserve for us. If we know that we will get married (then to whom), how many children, will we be rich? (in which sense?), how our lives turn out to be in the next two or three years, how one meets another...I suppose the life style/believes/expectations won't matter anymore. Like yesterday, I met Trond (norwegian) at Cafe Belga. It was funny when he asked "Do you work for Sony", "yes, how do you know? ", "because I am an observer, I saw you in the Sony cafetaria" ;-)).

Gonna have a Sony Six Sigma training (it's an old management tool that most organisation try to implement-a bit similar to ISO), apparently I will stay in Sony for another year... That's good news for me personally at the time being...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home