The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Sick

Don't know what is with me but I have not felt so well since I got back to VN. Sometimes I feel as if my heart beats really fast, stomach is weird and a feeling of nervousness has not disappeared.

I will stay in Saigon this week to get some rest and read book, my head is spinning, and I feel so tired eventhough I do not do anything, just sleep and eat...

Not in the mood to write today, Manuel said that Ruben is already back from Cuba, and if I come back on time, we might be able to go climbing end of September, and I should tell him my return date, so he can arrange to pick me up in Paris. Not sure if that is a good idea...If I agree, it means I will change my road.

Have to call uncle to check on my plants and Mika, Yoda. I miss them.

No posting with pictures, I forgot the USB cable, so when I am back then ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home