The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Friday, November 14, 2008

News

After two short city trips, I have started my full time job ;-), so things have been a little bit crazy because there are new things to learn, new colleagues, new place...Also, I have to adjust to a new time schedule: waking up at 6am on blistering mornings like those we have today, prepare lunch (since there is not many food options around the conpany, apart from the sandwishes), and then leave the house at 7am or so to catch a train....It has been two weeks like this so far, and I don't seem to see it as an issue because I quite like the new company.

Anyway, I have been looking around for tickets to visit my aunt in Vancouver, and there are some good deals, which I am quite happy. Thanks go to those who travel and provide me with good websites ;-). I will be visiting my aunt for two weeks in January, and if I have time, I might learn to snowboard for the first time in my 30 years of life ;-). In short, many things to get excited about ;-).

I also ordered and bought a couple of interesting books to keep me busy with the time I spend on the train 5 days a week. I am now reading a book entitled "The reluctant fundamentalist", which is super beautiful written, and informative.

What's else? Oh yeah, I will also have the first time, Turkey day (thankgivings), typical American holidays ;-), one of things you like to have friends from another country, background, culture is that you will get to know about their holidays and how they celebrate them. Like end of last month, the Diwali holidays of Indian, never heard of it until my friends and neighbours gave me some sweets, apparently it is like Xmas in India ;-). Well, all that will follow with plenty of end of year activities.

Oh Wo(man), I am gonna be beezee ;-)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home