The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Update

I think I am in a transforming time ;-), I have been thinking about many options of what I am gonna do with my life because I can't live like this anymore. It is as if I am floating through time ;-). I guess I can say that I am adventurous in the sense that I continue being curious about everything around me, sometimes the smallest thing can catch my attention and stay in my brain for a long time. When things go slow and mundane, I get bored, so even though many night outs, many continuous activities can create a lot of exhaustion but it is still excited.


Anyway, this week has been one of these exhausted week, I can hardly stop to have a breath. My friends said it was because I had been under stress for such a long time that because my body had been fighting against that, now when almost everything is solved, time to pay back ;-). One of my friends even said that he doesn't understand why I always "have to", "My god, Thao, take some time and rest, you don't really have to..." ;-).

What did I do? Went to puppet theater, took the train to go hiking outside of Brussels, invited to a Japanese dinner where I was stuffed with foods ;-)...etc. Having said that I have a super good time, hanging out with Japanese gang. Reminded me how much I really like these people and their country.

Looking forward to the next weeks, but here comes some images!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home