The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Saturday, September 25, 2010

A fool

I am super pissed.

The thing is nowadays if you try to be understandable and nice to people, they think you are stupid. We live in a society where people just take everything for granted, if you step back one step, or give your hands, they want to step over you or try to take your whole arms.

People are so insincere, they can really lie right in your face and no blink in their eyes. How can they do that?

To make things easier and simple, some of us just need to make the choice of letting go so that everybody is happy. No more pain...

..."I bite my lip.
I buy what I'm told:
From the latest hit,
To the wisdom of old.
But I'm always alone.
And my heart is like ice.
And it's crowded and cold
In My Secret Life"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home