The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Grandparents at pagoda




I have always wanted to bring my grandparents to the pagoda, so recently I organised that. With the busy life we lead here, "metro, boulot, dodo", I thought it would be nicer for my grandparents to be surrounded with the peaceful environment...
I am not good at remember dates, so it would be better for grandparents to be in the pagoda, every day they will hear prayers. I don't know it is hard to explain, of course, when you pass away, you are supposed to be in your next life, and therefore, there isn't a need to give foods but maybe we, those who still live, we are in pain that it is hard for us to let go, so we just try to hold on them the longer the better. The truth is my fear has always been that I will forget them but so far I still remember, I still talk about them to my mom, my uncles, my aunt, my sister...so much memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home