The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

"Which one did you guys have sex in?"

24-06-2005: Mid-sommar

We walked up, in the cabine. Me and Sofia went to take a shower, and since the weather was good, we wore our bikinies. Time to head to Olul and Veronica's cabine for breakfast.

After breakfast, we picked up flower again (forgot those we already picked in Figeholm). We went for a walk around the cabine area, and saw the May pole (not tall as we had in mind), and it is made in the penis form-symbol of fertility.

Me: "probably because vagina is too difficult for them to build" ;-)
Sofia: "yeah, I agree"

Went back to the cabine, made our flower crowns, had lunch: Potatoes boiled with dill served with cream, sour fishes, crakers, and loads of different kinds of drinks: Danish beers, after 9, absolut vodka, lemon vodka..etc. Every time we filled our glass, we sang a song before drinking it. Sarah, the funny crazy came, later she got so drunk, got a 8 years younger boyfriend, he was sweet.

We went to the beach after ward, swinging, then back to the cabine, again drinking, and then had strawberries with milk or cream.

me and Sofia thought we should get another shower, when we went to the shower place, the door was locked. We knocked for a while, then there came the tattoo guy and his girlfriend, weird girl...

Sofia: "I think they were having sex"

They tried to open the door as well ;-)). We got in the shower was hot (lots of action I thought, and then felt a bit disgust, didn't know which one I should get in). Sofia said something to them in Swedish, then turned to me "They didn't have sex"

I said: "you asked them?"
Sofia: "yes, I just asked which one did you have sex in?, they said no"

Well...ok, I took quickly a shower

In the evening, Fox took care of the bbq and was called the "bbq master", after more drinks, we decided to wait for the sunrise at the beach, so we took blanket, and borrowed two beach chairs of the guys...Fox was a little drunk, he sang chinese, and from time to time, asked "Sofia, Thao Pham, are you sleeping?"
Me and Sofia: "No, no, keep singing" ;-)-The truth was we were sleeping, tried to protect ouselves under the blanket from the mosquitoes, and it was cold!!
Fox: "Am so happy now, I think I will go over there to swim naked, don't come,. ok?" ;-)))

He left for sometimes, and then back "I tried the water, it was quite cold", "saw a couple over there, too, I looked at them, and they looked at me, then I left"

Sofia: "I think haft of Swedes here are having sex tonite" ;-)

We left the beach again at 3am, or so, couldn't wait longer for the sunrise, it was freezing, and the mosquitoes seemed to come more and more to us...

Sofia got a cold ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home