The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

"Hope things work out the way you want :("

I removed the previous posting because it was not so great, it does not have any inspiration and feeling. Prefer to write it when I am more inspired ;-).

Well, my musical instrument has 18 strings and is quite heavy. I am thinking to bring a hammock for my apparment as well but not so sure if I can, also because I am going to drop by Kuala Lumpur for a couple of days, I hope I can leave them in the airport. I had a Shanghai style dress tailor made with natural silk, and it is really beautiful. I think I am going to wear it at Cris's wed ;-).

Sofia is in San Francisco now, I am sure she is going to be back with plenty of stuffs. Fox told me Sony is as usual, "doing badly and full of important people", and told me Trone "seemed to be very concerned" about me, but he has said that I am doing fine. That's good. Olivier still sends e-mails to say that he is very busy in Sony, and that makes he think of many private things he has missed out...I know what he is trying to say, but to me he is a colleague at work that I knew...

I am going to study again when I am back, so I won't have much time for dating, plus I don't want to go out and have people pay for me. I rather focus on what I want for my future career, whether I want to stay in Belgium or go somewhere else..etc. It's time to think serious, take my own life in my own hands.

Manuel seems to calm down, I told him I know he likes me but I couldn't go out with him at the moment because I also have something private to resolve before, and until then I prefer that we stay friends. He said he understood, and that is no problem, he hopes things will work out but will wait for me anyway. That sounds scarier I think...

Enough with the peep talk, I am going out tonight, am invited to have dinner with Nhung, we have not seen each other since she got back to VN from Belgium, we have plenty of things to catch up, and of course about her boyfriend in Belgium. Apparently she is working for a foreign law firm here, and will probably be back to Brussels next year...

I plan to go to Central of VN, and visit the Mekong Delta next week...Hmm, you can't imagin how the bus driver drives here, they usually buy their driving licences and practice on field ;-), so when you are on the bus, you do not know whether the bus can drive or not and the girls can't stop puking due to car sickness ;-), not so pleasant. Brian and Mary Rose will just keep on smiling, and me I will enjoy the people experience...;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home