The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Edinburgh




I still have not found my most favourite city. So far, I love very much Dublin, Cambrigde. These city made me feel comfortable and good.
Anyway, I did enjoy Edinburgh, this city has great vibe, you can party, have different activities per your moods, small, easy access and beautiful. I just loved walking around the city, from Old to New Town, looking at people from cafe, walking in those great green parks or those scary cimeteries but not the least exciting. Well, I have to admit I have a weakness for those Scotmans and their kilts :-), really cute guys!, hard to not notice or look at them :-).
...and the whiskies, the pies, fish cakes, the haggies (not my favourite though)...yumyum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home