The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Storms in life

We have not had any snow so far but the weather is getting colder this week. This morning when I got out of the house, I could immediately feel the freezing cold, the frost that stayed on the top of the car roofs as well as on the very small piece of soil in front of my house made me trembled.

I have been feeling a bit disoriented for the last several weeks, to be exact since the beginning of the year. The bewilderment has pushed me a bit into being sulky. I look for reasons. Maybe that is due to a sleep deprived that I have had, no matter whether I go to bed late or early, I always find my mind awake in the middle of the night or early morning and it starts a life of it owns. It talks and I find myself talking to it for as long as I can until I doze off into a sleep full of strange dreams. Yeah, I am officially losing my mind! I am also experiencing a constant stress due to personal matters like many of us, once in while, when it comes to family and others but recently I feel like I can't no longer take it. It weighs heavily and I feel the need of having an extra shoulder to lean on for a while. Anyway, just another storm to agitate my soul, it will calm and it will pass.

I went to movie and saw "Shame" in the weekend. I am not sure whether I like it or hate it. It is a mixed feeling. I feel sorry for the main character who can't overcome his addiction, to be so lonely even though it seems that he has a successful career or at least that's what the director wants to give a portray of. Otherwise, the French movie, "Intouchable" is an amazing movie, I have not seen a good French movie for a long time, it is pleasant, it warms my heart and give a lot of hope to the future of humanity.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home