The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Friday, March 04, 2011

Spring time

Today we have beautiful weather, the sun is too bright that it hurts my eyes. Like the trees, people pour out on the street, take in the warmth and the natural light despite the big strike of the unions is all sectors. Their mood is also better, you see them smiling, very rare here because the weather is so often and depressed that people withdraw in themselves.

Spring is here and you can definitely feel it inside you and your surrounding. It is as if you are waking from a long sleep, a strong energy wave goes through your almost immobile body :-). Your body cells get thirsty for stuffs to do...In short, motivation is full in your mind and body. How great that feeling is! Yeah, you guess it right. I have plans and I am running against time :-). What I actually need is to slow down, take a break and start again :-).

A few weeks a go, I went to see Rundskop, a Flemish film which you can literally translated to the Beef's head. It was a harsh movie to watch, picked the wrong time to watch it, so all in all, not a very nice experience even though the movie was great. I had a chance to watch a couple of classic during Tet though like "Roman Holiday", "Casablanca", "General Patton", gosh how I love old movies! They are awesome in music, screen plays, beautiful and talented actresses and actors. How I love the way they express feeling, their kisses, everything was so passionated as if they want to seize the moment with their lover forever. Very romantic indeed.

Anyway, two of best friends are expecting their first babies this year and guess what I start feeling old knowing yougn babies are popping out everywhere :-), I have lost again one travel partner! Seems like you can't always go on living the life you want, of course, you can decide but there are still other factors...I am under a lot of pressure right now, " when do you start thinking of settling down? get married..." and I can feel this pressure having a deep impact on me at the moment. It's the age, I suppose :-). So, you folks can stop introducing, I can well manage my own love life and I am working on it among other things :-).

In the mean time, let me just have a nice drink, eat my gorgeous salad ang get tanned, Da*n IT! :-). At least that is not going to be my only sunny day, in a week, I will be enjoying the sun, the beach, and "cotton" field. It will be my first warmth holiday this year considering the equally enjoyable but freezing NY in January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home