The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Melancholy crisis

I am a bit helpless at the moment. I feel trapped and there are moments, I feel like there is not enough air for me to breath. I love my mom and uncle definitely, and I would do everything, it is just difficult to share room. I feel guilty at the thought of moving out, having my own place because I know my mom is not in favour of that...I don't know, I am not very pleasant to be around at the moment because I feel like I am stuck. It likes they need to be with me all the time, and all the questions everytime I go out somewhere.

So, not feeling great at the moment. When I am away, I miss them but when I come back, everything happens around me annoy me and I want to go somewhere again. The only place that is still fun is probably at work, where I can forget a bit of the mundane and other troubles that life brings us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home