The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Monday, January 03, 2011

Happy New Year!

With Foxy at New Year Eve
I hope you guys and gals had a great new year eve celebration. I am glad to find myself alive after the eve :-). It must have been a few years since I last got completely drunk and had a bad hangover, reminded me how young I still am hehehe.

People say when you get drunk, you should drink water, eat greasy foods or drink more! man, none of that really works, my personal cure would be to just throw up as if your stomach was about to fall out, too (yup, totally nasty).

Anyway, enough said. So, the new year is here and many of friends ask for resolutions, this year I won't share as when things are said, they sort of lose the magic and I therefore not succeed to realise my new year resolutions, not even one :-(.

2011 seems to be a year of changes though, at least for me, some serious, some not but that is a subject for later, it's only the start of the year after all. I am extremely happy for many reasons, one of which is still early but I hope I can update you more on that later on :-0). I promise I will write more this year since there will be a lot to talk about.

Till then, stay tune, darling friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home