The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sad

Well, the whole Belgium has been struck with sadness by a school trip bus accident in Switzerland.More than 20 children lost their lives and I can't even imagine how much pain their parents are going through right now.

It is very sad that those children have gone before actually being able to live their lives. It is sad that parents live but cannot see their children grow up...It breaks my heart. I lost one of my friends in VN at a young age and I could not forget that, I don't think I would be able to forget. These things you just don't forget.

My thoughts go to parents who have lost their children, and the partners who have lost their friends/wife/husband...Nothing can describe or measure the pain in losing someone dear to us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home