The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

My first blueberry pie

26-06-2005 Figeholm Nuclear station-the Light house

We stayed in Figeholm. Fox went bicycling, and me just around the garden, reading my book, and made my first blueberry pie for dessert at lunch. Blueberries were picked in the forest by Sofia's parents, and I just made a pie with butter, egg yolks, flour...was a delicious cake ;-)!

After lunch, we went to visit the nuclear station, very clean area, they took water from the sea on one side, and it comes out on the other side with 10 degree warmer than the usual temperature. People go swimming there. They have a fish laboratory near by, just to check up on the fishes...etc. Quite impressive with the view point.

After that, we went for a walk in the forest (I saw a fox on the way to Oskarshamn, I think it's a male one, very proud little fox ;-)). Many flowers, mostly fox cloves...

Then, to the light house, which turned out to be very small, and not impressive, we had im mind a more scary type of lighthouse ;-). But we walked to the beach, and ate a lot of cherries. Fox stripped, we took a picture when he showed his *ss to us ;-), Free show!!

We went home after, and made a bbq in the garden, was very nice until the mosquitoes arrived. We withdrawed into the house, had a cup of tea, then went to bed.

Me, thinking of strategies to get a job when I get back....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home