The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

"You guys look good, how was Sweden?" good, good

Well, here I am back in Brussels.

Alcohol: one bottle of martini left

Money: 550 SEK

Languages learnt: tak-thanks, ria-sale, Hej-hi, Kaffe-coffee, Valkommen-Welcome

Impression on Swedes: Nice, friendly, outgoing, nature lovers, wild, "not so blond", fashionable, honest, modest, and very fair.

Impression on Sweden-outside Stockholm: very quiet, green, beautiful, "not so expensive"

Outcome: more relaxed, less stress, less sad, less worried, and very tanned ;-)

Plans: focus on getting a job

My aunt called yesterday "heard the bad news, apparently you were crying like a baby ;-), well, that's life, not having a job happened to everyone, and you are lucky to not worried about not having food, or rent, just not having money to spend, but that's not so bad." Love my aunt, she always make fun when I am stressed, then talked about her new pans "they are good, you don't have to put in oil when you cook..etc, do you want me to order then and have them sent to Belgium for you?". She plays tennis with her husband every day now, and of course talked about it for hours...Sometimes I had to cut in by asking how the weather is over there...

I will be fine, I think. Nothing can get worse unless there is some kind of "the revenge of the worms" to me ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home