The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Again sick...

I hope it is not the bird flu hehehe since the Indonesian state is really warning an epidemic (you never know if it will spread to Malaysia)...No seriously I think it is because I am in and out to many times, and with the sudden change of temperature (Aircon versus outside heat), my body is just a bit weaker, plus the nose is getting sensitive.

But still I was out pretty much early in the morning, visitted the FHM (Malaysia Hotel and Culinary Arts Exhibition) since I am going to start my course in Hotel management, I'd like to have a look. But well, they didn't let me in because of my dressing ;P, I was wearing a top without sleeves!!! (But it's HOT!!)...I paid 5RM to get into Hall 5 to see the competition in cooking, which was not bad anyway...

Many Malays came to talk to me, they said I am very tall, I should be a model (should I consider this career path? ;P) I told them my friend told me I am too old to be a model, but maybe if the Malaysian and Vietnamese markets need me, it would be an honour ;-)).

I met a Belgian girl in the Internet shop, she is from Gent, and is travelling with a boy she just met on the way :-), that's the thing about travelling, you meet many people, and sometimes you meet people who come from a place not far from you on the other side of the planet. When I sat on the plane to come back to VN, the plane passed Eastern Europe, India...I was thinking about the people below me, how big the difference is in just a couple of hours, how we as human being develops and creates many technologies that allow us to do almost what we want and reach where we are...

Manuel smsed me to let me know that Belgium is very cold now, I should prepare a warm thick jacket when I arrive in CDG, Paris. Irina has been looking for me, she sent me many smses and apparently even called me, I hope she is ok! I am going to get a hot tea now, not feeling so well. Will also call mom, it's cheap here ;-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home