The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Monday, September 19, 2005

Kuala Lumpur

Well, am in VN airport now, this time I didn't have much trouble with customs and all, except that one custom police guy kept me at the door too long and asked I wanted him to wait for me since I am not married ;-) or if I wanted to give him my e-mail address, so we can keep in touch...had to find a polite way to say no, you don't want to have problems with them here.

I am flying to KL in 1/2 hour, and internet costs 1Dollar for 15 mins ;-). I am looking forward, I hope I could find a blocker in KL airport otherwise I have to carry my 1m4, 10kg instrument plus my suitcase..etc.

My mom gave me too much food, and she was worried that I couldn't eat on airplane, so she bought rice cake, and fruits...;-)

Gotta go, next post hopefully from the Golden Triangle in KL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home