The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Friday, September 09, 2005

Food poisoning ;-)

I have got many good news today. One of which I have been waiting for a long time, and I am glad that it is now clear.

People say "Far from sight, far from mind", I guess it's true. When you don't see, you don't think much, and eventually time makes you forget. A heavy weight has finally been removed from my heart, deep down I know this has always been the answer that I expect, but I just want to hear it than assume it.

I will not reply to that mail, I guess it is best to respect someone's wish. Of course, that doesn't mean I agree with everything that was said in the mail, but hey people have different ways to deal with love, it is surely not my way but that does not mean it is not someone else's (where are the senses?). My heart is broken, it probably is because I broke someone else's, so yeah, let me pay my due now, so I don't own anyone anything in the next life. Love is one thing but can't under-estimate the reality. Therefore, I truely wish him happiness for the choice he finally managed to make.

Yesterday I had serious food poisoning ;-), so the whole day, I stayed in bed, when I e-mailed Fox, he told me it was because I have eaten too much seafood, which was true, damn crab soup!!! ;-).

Loan and Gwen are going to be in VN next week, first time for Gwen to meet his in-laws ;-), but before they are going to Long Xuyen, Loan's hometown (one of the province of Mekong delta), they are staying in Saigon, so Loan asked me to show her around and look for wedding dress. Talking about wedding, Cristine asked me for my address to send the invitation, but apparently she has not asked either Fox or Sofia, so they get quite mad now ;-), they want to form an Anti-Perez (Cris's last name) group hehehehe. Fox said maybe for my coming BD, we will make an American night, well I want to wear my new Shanghai style dress (like the one that Maggie Cheung wore in "In the mood for love") ;-). This BD coming will be for a celebration of first experience in job lost, a celebration of finding my way...

I also want to make a couple of resolutions on my BD, something like no more drinking and sleeping in bathroom ;-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home