The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Sexual Harrassment

Now I know I don't like Kuala Lumpur so much...

It is not because of the lack of diverisiy or sights, but I am not left alone by Malay guys!!! The people are overfriendly, and when I walk on the street, they just whistle, make noises, call...It is really frustrated. Even in places you don't imagin they will bother, but no. I sat down in front of the KLCC to take a rest, and three guys, one after another came to speak to me, then asked what my job was, where I lived..etc, I just said I needed to go, and they would ask if I had time for a tea...

Well, this is one of the week point when you as a girl travel alone ;-(, sometimes I really wish that I would be a boy, that would be so much easier. Travel in group with people really helped.

Steven left for Sydney, Australia, he quitted job in Paris, and decided to travel to Australia to see if it's good there, if it is, he will move to live there a couple of years. Sometimes, I really admire people who at a certain point in their lives decide to ignore house, job, car, material stuffs, and start doing something they like. Every time I travel, I learn a lot of things, seeing and understanding many things that help me to decide or at least enlargen my personal view re.life.

Food and fruit stalls are all over the street where my hotel is, and the bars are not so bad. I am always full, I don't think I can stand Asian food any longer ;-))...Satay, curries, fried hot noodles MMMMM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home